Creating ceremonies for loved up couples
Meredith Wray - Marriage Celebrant
Meredith Wray is a registered marriage celebrant who enjoys working with couples to co-create marriage and commitment ceremonies that celebrate the essence of their relationship to share with family and friends.
As an experienced public speaker, Meredith is appreciated for her warm, engaging and welcoming style with a sense of humour when appropriate.
Meredith will offer you support in the development of your personalised ceremony including your wedding script, vows, rituals, and ring exchange. Meredith can also advise on how to include other special people into the ceremony and all the associated legal requirements. Meredith aims to make sure your special day is professionally facilitated so that you, your relationship, love and commitment are celebrated in style and with passion.
- Initial meeting
- Access to poems, readings and rituals
- Phone and email support and a follow up meeting if needed
- Writing and editing your personalised ceremony
- Rehearsal at your ceremony location
- A full briefing to all participants prior to the ceremony
- Performing the ceremony
- PA system, chairs and a dressed table for signing your paperwork
- Completion and lodgement of all paperwork
- Presentation folder with a copy of your ceremony and marriage certificate